Tuesday, September 29, 2009

News from Shohojogita, Bangladesh Fair Trade Group

Just have to Share

This week I received from John at Shohojogita, a Bangladesh Fair Trade organization, some beautiful photos. John had travelled to a village where the ladies hand weave the most wonderful jute items. I am copying Johns words as to what he saw as he entered the village.Nomita and her husband

“I was totally surprised to see the teaching method and interest for primary education. You see the pictures…….A beautiful young married lady is teaching Ten plus innocent babies sitting on the narrow road and open sky. There is a river and the waters are flowing fastenly.”
When John visited Nomita and the ladies she trains to make the jute items, these further words were shared.

One lady said Nomita has no Umbrella……sometimes she comes to us in heavy rains and heavy sunshine. I answered the lady………today I will give an umbrella to Nomita as gifted “God gifted talent

No comments:

Post a Comment